Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Joseph's in West St. Paul


From St. Louis to St. Paul. I left the former and drove to the latter on Friday, arriving at St. Joseph's Church in West St. Paul, Minnesota. I've known Fr. Michael Creagan, the pastor, for about ten years, having first met him when I was on the staff at the Jesuit Retreat House in Lake Elmo, MN and he was an associate pastor at St. Michael's Church in Stillwater, MN. A few years ago, when he was pastor at Sacred Heart Parish in Robbinsdale, MN, he invited me to give a parish mission on the Sacred Heart. Tonight and tomorrow night I'll be speaking on the theme, "Living the Eucharist." Having spent about ten of my years as a Jesuit in the Twin Cities, it's good to be back, though the temperature change from Missouri to Minnesota was a bit of a shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment